Sunday, December 2, 2007

Me & E

Hello did you miss me? Oh by the way do you like my outfit. So cool I got it at Marshall for like $4.



So about three weeks about my little sister was blessed at church and I just have to show her off, so her she is. What do ya think? I not sure why her dress is so long, but I think maybe it's so she can wrap the rest of her body up if she gets cold. Who knows?






    Well we had our first winter storm and it was so fun. Nice and chilly. Mom said she would push me around in my car, well she really runs and at the same time the dogs thinks it's funny to bite her ankles. Smart doggies. Anyways as she was pushing me around in the car all of a sudden I heard a loud BOOM and saw my life flash before my eyes. It was the car, it fell apart. I guess that's why you always wear your seat belt.





    After that I thought it would be nice to go on a walk and do some swinging.





    Man after all that play I needed a rest. If you look closely I hid some of my mom's ornaments under the couch.....She'll never find them. That can be our little secret.




    After I woke up my parents asked me if I would take them shopping. I agreed only on one condition..... If I could have a bottle at bedtime.

    We then had to go to our church Christmas party where my poor sister had to be held by some strange man saying ho ho ho!!! What does that even mean ho ho ho! Whatever she looks cute so I showed you.

    And the best part I got my bottle at bedtime. Yes I'm still drinking a bottle. My therapist said that one every once in a while won't hurt, but more than that might prevent my progress.




































































      2 comments:

      Ava Nielson said...

      You're mom wasn't supposed to give you your Elmo jacket until Christmas...Cute pics!

      Ashley said...

      Hey, I hope it is okay that I found your blog!!! I am sort of feeling like a blog stalker. I found out about Ava's blog through Ayla and Gavin's and then I happened to see your blog listed as one of her favorites! Anyway, the pictures are soooo cute. Your girls are always so adorable! We want one of your $4 Marshall's dresses!